February 24 through March 6 this year marks the 178th anniversary of the Alamo siege.
The Alamo Research Center will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a special exhibit of Texas Revolutionary treasures from our archival collections. Please come by and join in the fun!
- “Ruins of the church of the Alamo” by Edward Everett.
Everett made this drawing a number of years after the Battle of the Alamo, but the crumbled condition of the front and interior of the church was very similar to how it would have looked in 1836.